Tuesday 24 September 2013

9th Place Klitmoller

Like always Klitmoller produced the goods in the end. After a long week of waiting the final day provided some typical Northsea action. For me the contest started well beating Antoine Martin. I have a lot of respect for Antoine as a sailor and he is improving all the time, so I was pretty happy to take the win. I have a feeling that by next year he will be a lot harder to beat! Next up unfortunately was Victor. He nailed a perfect double right in front of me on the first run which was a bit hard to take. I had a pretty good heat, but fell at the end of a couple of waves and I think that cost me in the end. Still a 9th place here together with the 7th in Tenerife means I sit in 9th overall. Sylt is next week and I am pretty motivated to do better. Lets see how the conditions work out. In the meantime I am dropping in at RRD HQ to check out the new Hardcore Wave Proto types as well as the new Wave/Move collection of sails.

No comments: