Wednesday 7 August 2013

7th place Tenerife

Today we ran the double and I finished 7th. Pretty happy with that. Lost to Philip in the single and Ricardo in the double, with both of them pulling huge stalled doubles in my heats. I have the thank Jamie Hancock for doing all the hard work today. He took out Klaas and Dario on his way through the double, and then didn't get the jumps he wanted against me. Against Ricardo today was total disaster, ending up destroying all my gear and sailing most of the heat totally overpowered and over boarded. A massive thanks to caddy Albert for saving me twice in one day. Still very happy with the end result though and also Nayra went all the way today and tomorrow faces Steffi in the battle for 4th. She was ripping today, so hopefully she can keep going even further! Thanks again to JC for the pics.



The moment it all went wrong against Ricardo!




No comments: