Sunday 14 July 2013

Pozo over and out



Unfortunately Pozo failed to deliver for its 25th anniversary. Today it was close to being good enough, but really small waves meant that there was only about an hour of proper conditions as the tide pushed up. We did run an expression session however. It started well for me with a pretty decent table top forward, but then I nearly killed myself with a double. No idea what happened, but I landed head first onto my sail and feel pretty lucky to have come out unscathed! JC said my foot came out the strap as I took off, and from there I think it just got worse. Anyway, congratulations to Philip, Victor and Ricardo who were the top 3. It seems it doesn't matter what the conditions are or what the format is, these 3 consistently find themselves at the top. Lets hope Tenerife delivers.



No comments: