Sunday 4 December 2011

Early Christmas and finally back home!

Its becoming a tradition now that every year we have an early English Christmas with my family. It costs so much to fly home at Christmas, so we do a fake one instead. This year it was Sunday the 27th, and we had the full deal. Christmas dinner, crackers, presents and of course all the decorations up. Was a really nice day, with my sister and her family there too. Now finally we are back in GC and its great. Had some amazing surf already, and even a little sail on the Northshore. I missed the best of it whilst unpacking all my stuff and putting footstraps and fins on, but it was still fun. Today I have a 24 trip to Denmark, but then its straight back home and hopefully some wind and/or waves. Thanks to www.ffotosports.com for the photo.


No comments: